Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nikon D3s

I am live blogging live blogging the supposedly Nikon D3s launch. Just kidding. I can't be live blogging that. Anyway, the "s" is not meant to indicate plural but a new model for the incremental evolutionary upgrade of the Nikon D3 model. There is some excitement, manufactured or not, really depending on who you are, to this launch. And the usual rumor sites are prepared to blog more about this should it really become a real product. The Leica M9 is the camera du jour, everybody is still very much excited about it and got a bit hung over since its 09/09/09 launch. But if you are looking for sheer speed and high ISO and expandability, nothing really beats a Nikon, there I said it--as if I really know what I am talking about. I want a D3 like DSLR with 18MP selling for a thousand bucks. Give it to me Nikon.

UPDATE:
Sorry guys, there isn't really anything first hand here.  But thanks for visiting.
You got to go to Nikonrumors.com to see all the D3s rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....