Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Cable

I am happy with the HD pictures from cable.  I have seen HD pictures from satellite, and I have to say they look pretty bad to me.  I don't know if it's the setting or what.  So I never bother to switch to dish.  Plus I am a man of habit.  But since this summer, I don't know exactly when, the cable software got changed, and I don't like it one bit.  I think there had been a few random reboots already.  The navigation is not anywhere near intuitive, there are times when the navigation seems dead end, you just can't back out or exit your way out the menu.  The interface is worse off than before upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....