Saturday, October 03, 2009

Breakfast At Home



This one comes out all right, (by my probably ill informed standard that is). I think ideally I should shoot a single roll of film under the same lighting condition so when I develop, the same roll would get the same effect, consistently good or bad. I mean you can't develop frame by frame from a 120 roll film. Anyway, for me, all different lightings across a roll of 120. So it's not really that great when it comes to develop. More work needs to be done after developing when it comes to print.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice domestic scene. Looks like it's taken during the day (because of the light from the window), but then the pendant light is also switched on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Breakfast as in in the morning, daytime, for real. I like it bright.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....