Thursday, October 22, 2009

Canon EOS 1 D Mark IV

As if the world needs another big ass digital camera.  I say yes actually.  Canon just announced its latest high speed professional DSLR that once again offers a dizzying array of features that at once appeal to professional photographers and professional gear heads.  According to my quick glance at dpreview, where else anyway, the new camera has 45 AF points that have the potential to focus correctly as opposed to its predecessor that is mired with focus problems, real or perceived.  The thing offers full 1080p video and can shoot in the dark, i.e. ISO 120400, not that it means anything to me,  It is totally outside of my knowledge and experience.  If with any luck, I may be able to see it in the PhotoPlus in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....