Friday, October 09, 2009

Ralph Lauren

FAIL.
 

Photoshop fail, legal fail, publicity fail, what now, fashion fail?

I think the dude is selling Americana, like romantic vision of the great American ideals, great outdoors, freedom and individual liberty.  But dude is suppressing freedom of speech through some big wig lawyers.  Shame on you cowboy.

via bb via Conscientious via hongkie tweet.  Yes, I am just recycling the news.  No you won't see the picture except via the link.  I am afraid I will get a cease and desist from Polo.

Note:  There is no freedom of speech in this blog.  Comment at your own risk.

6 comments:

  1. ... that's some serious PS going on. too serious. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more Chrissy, your blogging is boring, man

    ReplyDelete
  3. 周秀娜遭粗言挑釁波大冇腦
    2009/10/10 來源:on.cc


    周秀娜對科大先踩後撐,處事認真圓滑。



    周秀娜甫到酒吧門外即脫去披肩,不料活動後惹來女酒客言語挑釁!








    周秀娜可謂「(火羅)神」纏身,繼日前於科大演講被轟才疏學淺「露底」後,前晚又被女酒客粗言招呼,直指冇腦!

    前晚身穿Tube Top的周秀娜(Chrissie)偕師妹Jeana於尖沙咀出席酒吧騷,吸引大批龍友兼酒客到場,Chrissie甫下車即脫去披肩晒肉,招來附近不少男士以口哨及叫囂聲招待!Chrissie在酒吧內與一眾酒客玩遊戲,現場氣氛熱烈,閃光燈閃個不停。完騷後她在龍友包圍下步出酒吧,不料現場突然響起一把響亮女聲,以挑釁語氣大嗌:「波大冇腦周秀娜!」及「好大對!」正在擺甫士任龍友拍照的Chrissie不為所動,當冇事發生。

    ReplyDelete
  4. cr:
    I wish I know how to do Photoshop so I can make myself look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:00 AM

    this is the latest update (the last item): http://blog.livebooks.com/2009/10/photo-news-rip-irving-penn-nobel-prize-for-ccd-inventors-more-moving-mag-covers-ralph-laurens-photoshop-row/

    ReplyDelete
  6. same! so far i only manage to mosaic out my face. :(

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....