Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Friend

My friend just got his LASIK operation. Before he was a bespectacled handsome man, now he is just a handsome (blind) man. Once he got his vision back, barely, he wastes no time. He fires up his MSN right away to have cybersex with all his girl friends, mostly imaginary.

As a friend, I can only be happy for him and I send my best regards,
"The glasses won't get in the way when kissing or doing carpet munching. Good for you.

Please report back your first hand or mouth experience."


1 comment:

  1. I also wish your handsome friend good luck with his new life, he has lost his good vision and made many mistakes in his last 35 years

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....