Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breaking: The Dow Tanked

While it wasn't a day for tennis diva, it also wasn't a day for the Dow either, the industrial average nose dived more than 350 points. Now it's time to buy more ... if you want to lose your shirt and underwear. Last time I said Apple is up for a rebound, it freaking went south when the very thin and very gaunt Jobs gave everybody a very thin and very gaunt iPhone 3G. Don't even listen to me.

Now that Sharapova is eliminated, I can concentrate on something else like on Venus Williams, my first love. The crude oil is now at $140 a barrel and very soon $150. I have stopped mowing my lawn already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....