Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lunch At Hop Won

I have been a regular at Hop Won since the beginning of time. It's a fast food joint with cook to order dishes as well as the precooked mix and match combination platters. Most of the time, I order from their cook to order menu. Even I am a regular, like at least once or twice a week there. The girl still asks me "Eat in or take away?" I gladly reply, "Eat in." I don't even remember I ordered take-out there, not even once. I am just not very good at making friends in the normal course of daily activities.

Most items priced from $5.35 to $6 give or take. Soda I think is a dollar now.

1 comment:

  1. the Hop Won girls wanted to chat with you, handsome man, go there more often, but no need to bring me there in my next visit to NYC

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....