Friday, June 13, 2008

Week in Review

So iPhone is getting cheaper and zippier. And Apple's stock price is going down south since the new iPhone 3G announcement. My prediction was totally wrong. That shows I can't be a stock analyst, at all. If you believe my prediction and acted on it, you would have lost your shirt and underwear.

My prediction on the iPhone 3G 7.11 launch. All the losers would line up or hire some even bigger losers to line up outside the Apple and at&t stores to get the iPhone 3G. I just hope the stock price would get back to $180 or so. And I do wish Jobs a speedy recovery from his common bug or whatever that ails him, regardless of how my Apple stock holding is doing. It's just man to man, brother to brother, get well soon.

BREAKING: American preeminent newsman Tim Russert is dead at 58.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....