Friday, July 24, 2009

Omaha Steak

Omaha Steak given by a kind neighbor of mine. What a nice guy. Any person who just gives out free steak automatically becomes my best friend.

No, this picture has nothing to do with the recent trip I made. I just feel like to post it on the blog. Well crusted on the outside and pink on the inside.




For those of you who wonder why my kids look frail and tiny, wonder no more. Because I only feed them with white rice. Look at the table, it is devoid of dishes and practically empty.

2 comments:

  1. lol. they didn't get tanned at all! you don't allow them to drink soft drinks, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do allow soft drinks but only limited consumption on special occasions. I don't think they carry Tan over here in NYC. So no, they dont get tanned. (I hope I got the joke all right).

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....