Friday, July 24, 2009

The State of The Internet In Some HK Hotel

With that many words, I don't think it's that easy ...

I need reading glasses to read the fine prints. The whole thing is written in fine prints.

Honestly I am pretty happy with the hotel. But honestly there are always something I don't like, like how come I am not a millionaire or a billionaire so I can stay in the Peninsula.

My only gripe is there is no wi-fi in the room, but that's really irrelevant as I can live with a RJ-45 connection. It's just that they need to charge you for the connection. I feel like I am Royally screwed (Stay in Royal, and be Royally Screwed, that's the slogan?) wherever and whenever a hotel charges for Internet connection. It's almost as bad as getting charged $25 for a bottle of Watson's water in the fridge. I think I really need to learn how to hack any wi-fi network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....