Wednesday, July 01, 2009

MSI Wind

I got my MSI Wind U100 432US yesterday. It comes with Windows XP Home edition, the installation or rather the configuration was painless. And it didn't take that long either, 5 or 10 minutes top. The Wifi works flawlessly and it hasn't dropped on me once yet. The F11 function key toggles the browser to full screen by eliminating the menu and address bar, I find it useful espeically on this 10 inch netbook, though this F11 function are present in all of my computers I seldom use it until now. I inserted my 8GB SDHC card into the slot and it reads OKAY. I was able to switch between user accounts with no problem. The keyboard is a bit tight but I read it's one of the best in its class already, oh well. The comma, period and slash are smaller than usual. So when I meant to have the period I ended up hitting the slash. I normally type pretty fast. And except MSN and MS Mediaplayer, there is almost no junk ware on the desktop, it's very clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....