Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alex Sees Taiwan


I suggest everybody should have his eyeglasses done in Taiwan, at least the one we went to. It's a mom and pop operation, see the family room and the playpen in the back? And with the machines I saw I have no doubt everything is done on premise and next day service kind of proves that. I have a pair done there as well. It's $1,000 Taiwan dollar (~USD30.478), for a pair of lenses. I love my Shuron Freeway and Sidewinder, I mail ordered them in the States and have the lenses done in HK and Taiwan. Taiwan is the cheapest and on a par if not better than the ones done in HK. I am happy with the ones done in HK, it's just that Taiwan offers a very good price. Actually I regret not to have everything done in Taiwan knowing what I know now. Oh well sometimes things work and sometimes things don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....