Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hong Kong Random Eats

Thank you guys

Only one girl showed up from the old days. The rest were too heart broken and stricken to come. I can understand.

I naturally protect myself whenever I sit next to Denise Dennis. Even when he is with a beautiful woman now, I don't feel all that safe.[editor's note: thanks Sid for pointing out the Denise thing, slip of the finger]

This was certainly not random. Thank you for making the arrangement, ghorse and all for making it a pleasant evening, dear friends. We have known each other for so long, hopefully there are more to come every so often. Take care friends.

3 comments:

  1. As we grow wiser, we really cherish the chance meet with our old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I have been growing wiser at least some what proportional to my age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly are wiser my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....