Monday, October 27, 2008

Some Nonsense From Me

Actually all of my posts can have this title.

Just over a month when the New York Times did a profile on HTC and by extension, its founder Cher Wang. Today the New York Times is having another run of Cher Wang, CEO and founder of HTC, the mega handheld designer and manufacturer with its root in Taiwan. HTC has been manufacturing handheld devices as OEM for decades and now finally come out of the closet to make a name for itself. I think it's about time. Through no fault of her own, Wang was born to a mega rich family.

What strikes me is Ms Wang's belt. I suspect both photos run today and a month ago were taken the same day, if not, all the better, that means she has more important things to do than fussing with her wardrobe. Anyway Wang's belt has triple buckles or seemingly so. And she is by any standard or stretch of imagination not someone who needs a triple-buckled belt. I think that tells you something. She is not taking any chances, she is safe and prudent. In this age of financial and CEO recklessness, a low key prudent CEO is what we need. I say a buy for HTC and I want a copy of her belt too, I need it.

More Google phone and Cher Wang from me earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....