Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Camping

This was our vacation this past summer. We tent camped in Pennsylvania. This was shot using my Yashica Mat, loaded with Portra 120 NC expired some time ago. I like expired film, they are cheap affordable they are good if you can find them. The scan is good not great I suppose. The print is actually better. I am really impressed with my own brand of photography, how do I get my exposure so right? Man, I am a genius. I just love myself as a photographer.

Cast iron pan, I love my cast iron pan.

PS: With the economy in free fall, tent camping might soon become a necessity....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....