Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Blog Sinking To A New Low

...



What the House Test Says About You



You consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else.

You aren't against being community oriented, but it's not really your thing. You tend to prefer to focus on your family and not the neighborhood around you.

You are creative, expressive, and bright. You are always in the middle of some amazing project.

Your looks aren't conventionally attractive, but they're definitely unique. And someone, somewhere, finds that hot.

You find it hard to be enthusiastic about much. You are a picky person.



This is just a backhanded compliment of telling me I am ugly.

4 comments:

  1. I find that amazingly accurate about you, LAICHUNGLEUNG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the avoidance of doubts, I'm not saying you are ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I snorted out my morning coffee on reading this!! Thanks LCL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha. Note: This is the Ha-ha sound from Power Rangers' archenemy Choboo, the stress is really like high and higher.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....