Monday, February 01, 2010

Kung Fu In Kissena Park

Kodak 125PX @125, HC-110 1:49 for 8 minutes at 68F.  A lady practicing Kung Fu in the park.

+++++++

Once again, I was able to shoot thirteen frames using my C12 back.  So that's a bonus.  Though it's a little bit of a pain to file the orphan 13th frame.  Plus the 13th frame is just too close to the end that got clipped to the reel when developing.  The frame may very well get crinkled.

Last night I dumped my Kodak HC-110 after the above development.  It got kind of reddish.  The negative looked fine to me.

As an aside.  I don't know what's going on with the expired film market.  A year or two ago I was getting just expired 120 Portra for $1 a roll.  Now people are asking 120 color negative film expired in 2006 for $2 a roll.  I say no, thank you.

++++++

The 150mm CF is one of the two Hasselblad lenses I own. I like the out of focus rendition, it's pretty smooth. The 80mm CF is good, not crazy expensive and it's actually versatile but people tend to overlook just like the 50mm lens in the 135mm world. Then there is the 50mm CF which goes from $500 to $800 I think without the floating elements. The 50mm CF would be a nice addition to my Hasselblad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....