Friday, February 12, 2010

Google Just Can't Keep A Secret

Holy cow, I just found out I have 13 subscribers, including myself probably.  I can't believe there are actually 12 people who subscribe to my Blog.  Initially I was trying to pretend I have a large readership like a million or something.  Now I just can't because Google just wouldn't shut up.  Any John, Dick and Harry who has a Google reader can find out the details.  Oh well, honesty is the best policy as they say.  After I found out I have 12 regular readers--even the subscriptions were most likely tests or accidents, I got so psyched up that I just churned out post after post today.  Because you know I write for you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 PM

    我是其中一个吗?


    大波少妇

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are but I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....