Sunday, February 28, 2010

Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

This is a story I meant to finish when I was ten years old.  Alas, that never happened.  Through the years I have been wanting to just finish it but without success.  Thanks to eBook I was able to finish it on and off on a tiny screen while on the bus or on the train.

And truth be told it's one big literary nonsense.  Of course, it's considered great nonsense as opposed to bad nonsense like the stuff yours truly cranks out.  It's just a freaky story from a freaky old man I suppose and somehow it got freaky good reviews and got passed down from generations to generations.  And now the freakiest Tim Burton is having it done one more time in 2D and released in 3D.  Honestly I am pretty tired of freaky Johnny Depp done up in crown made-up and acting all freaky.

3 comments:

  1. XD

    i've read the book and i might have seen other versions of the film as well, but oddly enough, i don't really remember what the story is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's probably time to re-read the classic. I think the latest movie adaptation is quite a departure from the original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the VCD for sale, Alice in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....