Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Can Cry Like Roger It's Just a Shame I Can't Play Like Him

A defeated, deflated and disappointed Murray never loses his sense of humor. He chokes up right away when he says "sorry I couldn't do it for you tonight," apologizing to his fellow country men back home for not winning the Open Championship. Then he goes on to say "I can cry like Roger. It's just a shame I can't play like him." It wasn't entirely true. He didn't go all tears like Roger did. He says "I'm done, sorry" and immediately leaves the spot to Federer after he thanks his team. I hope Murray can win some the rest of the year.

Federer keeps beating up youngsters. He just collected his 16th single titles in down under, a record. A new decade, same result for old Federer. If the beginning of the year is any indication, dude still has plenty left in his tank. Plus his archrival Nadal is in bad shape. None of the other players are consistent enough to beat Federer at this point.

(NOTE: I can't wait to see what some newspapers in HK has to say about Murray's it's a shame comment. More shame ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....