Thursday, January 07, 2010

Brain Teaser

If you know the answer right away, congratulations, you may laugh at me.  If you don't know the answer, that's OKAY too.

In a room there are ten people, and there is a basket with ten apples. How do you distribute the ten apples so in the end everyone gets an apple and there is still an apple left in the basket?

NOTE: Alex asked me this and I think I gave him a good answer right away. I felt pretty smug about it.  Feel free to leave your answer in the comment section in white so nobody can read your wrong answer.  I don't know the "correct" answer yet.

NOTE 2:  I guess the true brain teaser is how to change the comment text to white ... I guess it can't be done given the status of my template and Blogger.  Sorry guys.

3 comments:

  1. give one person the basket with an apple in it?
    (i dunno, i m not good at these...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CR beat me to it!! I was going to say the exact same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, that seems to be the correct answer.

    Snowdrops, yes, cr beat you by 5 seconds even you hit Enter prematurely ending the comment in mid sentence. But no worry I am good at reading typo and whatnot you throw at me.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....