Thursday, January 07, 2010

Test Post




iPhone just sucks ass. I can't get it to do the email posting to Blogger. If anybody knows the workaround please let me know. Blogger is not helpful here. It sucks ass too, just like the iPhone. I suspect it's because how iPhone do the attachment, that's inline. Anyway. Blogger doesn't know how to rip the picture from the html mail I think. And I don't like to use another app to do this blogging business. I like just email blogging. Or maybe it's done via Yahoo. I don't know. Maybe if I do it via Google, Blogger's parent, maybe it would be different .... I shall find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....