Monday, January 11, 2010

Hasselblad C12 Back 13 Frames

I developed my 13th frame from a C12 back.  Notice that I only read the term C12 online from sources other than anything official.  It's just an older back with a peep hole and I really not sure it's officially known as a C12 back or people just retroactively call it a C12 back since the newer one is called A12.  I shot 13 frames and was able to see the image on the negative all right, though the 13th frame is a too close to the end where it meets the reel's clip but it's definitely doable albeit some crinkles on the edge due to the clip.

Now I wonder if I can squeeze in the 14th frame by shooting before I see the pair of 1s.  I think I can find that out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....