Sunday, November 02, 2008

November Woo hoo


November turns out to be a fairly exciting month. Partly because I am very excitable also partly because the launch of H&M's Comme des Garcons line of merchanize on November 13. I think the collection is exciting. I browsed through their online catalog, the price is reasonable enough and the design is consistently sober and whimsical, especially on the women's side. If I was a woman perhaps I would take a day off just so I can wait in line to get my hand on a few choice pieces, like the jackets and the white shirts or even perhaps the $350 skirt. Alas, I have never developed the stamina to stand in the cold or wait in any line, so this is after all not for me. Plus the shop that's selling all these goodies is on 51st street so I can safely forget about it. Another interesting thing is I found the Sartorialist in H&M's video's page praising the collection. I found it surprising and odd because I thought Mr. Sartorialist is very much a Gap kind of guy.

Another exciting news is Daniel Craig's Quantum of Solace is scheduled to release on November something. Another Woo hoo. Mr. Craig has this rare combination of being ugly and beautiful at the same time.

And of course, we have Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....