Friday, November 14, 2008

Late Night Blogging Just So You Got Something To Read

(Don't say I didn't do anything for you . . . )

On my way to 51st and 5th earlier today, I noticed Rockefeller has the tree up already. I can't believe the holiday season is almost here. Pretty soon or already happening, we will be bombarded by legions of retailers through every channel possible that we should shop, shop, shop and shop. I am very susceptible to advertising and so should you. The lighting ceremony will be held real soon . . . errrr December 3 that is. This year reformed fatty slash weather man Al Roker together with R&B singer slash hottie Beyonce will put the tree on fire, I mean, light the tree, and of course with an entire cast of stars, to make an event out of it. Usually every year, I will go to see the tree, to soak up the holiday spirit. It always reminded me of salmons swimming upstream when I walked on 5th Avenue in December every year.

I wish peace on Earth. I can write in complete sentences and paragraphs with accurate and correct punctuations. If I can't be interesting or entertaining at least I should try to be earnest. Do more book readings instead of reading crap online . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Man. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha. Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....