Friday, November 14, 2008

Miscellaneous BS

I have decided I am going to close this blog and so I want to make this formal announcement. You know I got so busy with my life I can't be updating this uber blog on any regular or irregular basis. Ha-ha.

Never mind, on second thought, I think you will have to pay me if you want me to stop posting crap and crappy pictures. If I receive enough donations from you guys, I think I will stop posting. Meanwhile I will continue my career in the blogosphere, littering this global electronic highway with bits and bytes, much to the annoyance of my friends, which I hardly have any, and strangers alike, ha-ha.

Write on.

I thought the term Web 2.0 is so passe but I am surprised people are still talking about Web 2.0. Perhaps people still haven't come up with a cuter term for the latest development. Or perhaps with the latest economic outlook, there isn't any new development.

NBC officially pulled the plug for Christian Slater's My own worst enemy. The show was heavily promoted or was it by chance, I even watched the premiere episode myself but that was it. What happened to Christian Slater's movie career? He's too short or what, not leading man material? And not ugly or goofy enough to be a comic?

McCain lost his presidential bid to the White House. After he lost, he was belatedly presidential, graciously accepted his defeat, winning accolades from the press and the public in general. Man, I think that was the old McCain I know. During campaign 2008, he always came across as some crazy old man. Palin is doing the media circus thing, giving TV interviews and whatnot, perhaps cashing in her celebritard status, and planning her next presidential campaign.

As to Obama, I read he couldn't get a regular haircut anymore. Most likely secret service has to ferry his barber to somewhere to cut his hair. Michelle probably can cut his hair, it's just a buzz cut, put in a number 1 clip, 3 minutes, he is done. It's not like he is John Edwards who requires a fancy $250 haircut. I wonder what's going on with Mr. Edwards, and his cancer-stricken wife. People make mistakes, hope they are OKAY.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! Read your first two lines and I was 一額汗!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sweat.

    Nobody pays me enough to stop me from writing so I will keep turning out posts as often as I like. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....