Monday, November 24, 2008

News From The Far Side II

嘉亨新婚日夜纏綿

李嘉欣與許晉亨愛得癡纏,十指緊扣拖到實,忙了一天依然容光煥發。

Headline, caption and picture copy-and-pasted from Mingpao online edition.

So here we go, the 十指緊扣 again. Come on now. It's a passe. Give the readers something new, something better than "十指緊扣."

The headline is tabloid-y enough, the implication is they have sex day and night . . . fuck like rabbits. And the caption goes on to say they were busy all day but still looking fresh. Man what a great looking couple.

But please no more 十指緊扣 anymore. I can't stand it any more. I just puked all over my keyboard again.

While the world is financially shattered and gradually coming to an end, the rich and famous are having sex all day and all night . . . . Man, it's good to be rich.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Two hours ago, I just bumped into an old primary school classmate of mine who happens to live in the same block. He used to work at the Citigroup. No longer. He told me he lost his job last Friday. These days more and more people are reading Das Kapital. Elsewhere, some others might be writing Mein Kampf. Curious times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Capitalism can't make the world better, maybe the world can make Capitalism better.

    But yes, I think we should re-examine what is working now, like China's market economy . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professor Sin's Communist Economy now have market, but make sure you have a Dad who was a high rank communist, then you will be better off

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why you didn't use your credit card to buy a beautiful apartment in Manhattan, you didn't need to pay and the US Law respect you human right and they cannot kick you out of your home, you are welll protected, as far as I know, if I am wrong, please correct me

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....