Sunday, November 23, 2008

News From The Far Side

明艷照人的李嘉欣穿著粉紅色長裙,與官仔骨骨的許晉亨全程在花車上十指緊扣,恩愛非常

Picture and caption copy-and-pasted from mingpao online edition.

I can't funtion as a blogger if you were to pry my ctrl c and v keys from my notebook.

Whenever and wherever I see "十指緊扣" I can't help but throw up all over.  I seriously challenge the Hong Kong tabloid to use something else, it's about time, come on now.  Give us something other than "十指緊扣."  Oop, I puked again just now.  All over my keyboard.

While the world as we know it crashes and burns in this financial clusterfuck, the rich and famous reminds us that they are not only different but seriously better than the rest of us.  Eat your heart out people.

7 comments:

  1. Last night was my rich cousin's wedding dinner too, we went to HK Marriot Hotel and ate for free, unlimited of drink also, they told me the total charges for 21 tables was HK$250,000. HK bride is getting more expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday 通街新娘, for my rich cousin, 21 tables, for HK$250,000 HK bride is getting more expensive, 簡直打刦, in Shenzhen can marry 4 wives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Someone once told me that this idiot has never had the pleasure of clipping his own fingernails in his life.

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just something no leisure class would do, clipping your own fingernails, ewwww.

    I like to live an indolent life alas that didn't happen, my dad only gave me a dick. Oh well, too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you had better shut up, your Dad gave you 6 ft long and handsome face, which is the weapon to kill the pretty women, what do you want, I just jealous you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:30 PM

    haha...don't be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. I think I am more like fascinated and intrigued by the rich and famous, like their opulent and indolent lifestyle, and thanks to Vincent, letting me know you don't need to cut your own fingernails if you are rich.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....