Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fuji Did Send Me The Sample Film


This is a follow-up to my Photo Expo post a while ago. I promised my readers I will let them know if I actually receive any sample film from Fuji.

After Fuji scanned my pass I expected to receive only spam, like in this economic downturn, spam is the only viable food source. So I am pleasantly surprised Fuji actually mailed a couple of 120 160S just like what I asked for except I might have greedily expected them to send me a 5-pack box of them but that would be really unrealistic, wouldn't it?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:52 PM

    i just joined a company that works with professional photographers, & am so disappointed that i missed the opportunity to go to PPE - i started the week after PPE . . .hopefully, next year, i could go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Photokina might be even funner. But I really don't know as I never got invited. My sole purpose of going to PPE was to get some freebies. It's just sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write the film a most flattery review here in order to get more sample from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I think Fuji is top-notched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you do something and write something that's more meaningful. go back to your 120, I hereby protest in here once again

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....