Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bailout Galore

We are having our bailout galore now. GM is looking for its own bailout, and Paulson is saying another round of bailout is for the consumer because banks just wouldn't give out money to consumers anymore. I think that's all good news. It's like if I borrowed money I couldn't afford I simply don't pay and that's all good because we are in a bailout kind of economy. I am going to max out on all my credit cards and I am not going to pay. I think Starbucks should also ask for a bailout because you know people can't live without a $5 coffee. And Starbucks is just too big to fail too. A coffee barista is also a human being too. If bankers and automakers deserve a bailout I don't see why not the Starbucks baristi.

7 comments:

  1. Who is going to bail me out?!! It's just ridiculous!!

    If people can't run their business, I'm sorry, they just have to suffer for the consequences. How else will people learn to be responsible?

    (Haha... sorry for the ranting...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem this is ranting central here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey 3 dots! And no space before! And no spaces in between!

    Thanks Yun!!

    Sorry LCL, I couldn't resist... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to stand up against this tyranny of ellipsis abuse. I think I will follow the three points and a space before and after if it's used in the middle of the sentence. Essentially the AP style guide. Ha ha, you internet ellipsis bully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope Obama do reinstate death penalities in all US and get those guys that is causing the US Finanacial problems now to death penalities, then people will start to learn what's their responsibilities. We need no new SOX anymore, it's just shit and should be lift immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "US President Bush admits the financial system needs reform but insists the credit crisis was not a failure of the free-market." (A quote from BBS world news rss)
    The system need no reform, idiot. It's is the people need serious punishment. For god sake, he is stepping down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ghorse: I don't know about the death penalty bit, but I do think SOX is the BIGGEST bullshit legislation ever imposed on us little people. It's a knee jerk reaction to Enron's spectacular collapse but look what happened? It prevented nothing. Because those shits happened on the highest level orchestrated from the highest level with the brightest minds. So the SOX compliance is just burdening the little folks who try as they might like stealing petty cash or what not, how much can they steal? But shit, look at the pay package the CEOs got themselves, 100 of millions even the companies are going belly up?

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....