Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

I would like to give thanks to me and myself. OKAY, that sounds too self centered. I will try one more time.

I would like to thank my family who gives me a reason to stay alive and get out of bed.

I would like to thank my employer and all the people who work with me. Work is sacred, let's not talk about it.

I would like to thank my mother who has always loved me no matter how not a good son I am. She just has a way to bend the fact to make me look better than I really am. And I like to thank my sisters and my brother for their support.

Regarding this blog I would like to thank myself and all those who has stopped by. If my blog has ever provided something to you, I feel like I have achieved something. It's the idea of sharing, giving something back that matters me the most.

3 comments:

  1. why don't you thanks me for giving you so many enjoyments, I prefer somethings that's more realistic, I accept USD, credit my PayPal account, and debit your Credit Card with unlimited credit limit, as you have told me you have got USD1 million or more credit limit, give my your PayPal account, I can send invoice to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful that no body paid you enough to make you stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wp2007, I don't recall you giving me any enjoyment . . .

    Extant, thank you very much. I had a pretty good Thanksgiving. Hope you did also.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....