Monday, December 14, 2009

Film Developing Misadventure

I did my black and white developing last night. Last time I was being meticulous and uber careful. Perhaps I wasn't as careful as I should have been, so I messed up this second time. The film was loaded crooked so a few frames touched each other and didn't come out right as they were under developed. I really should have double checked once I finished loading, but I didn't I thought I just did an excellent job in loading the film in one go. And the error occurred in the last mile, I mean the very last section of the film or the beginning of the roll. I am pretty disappointed with myself.

One of the discovery when taking pictures with the last roll was I can get 13 frames out of a roll of 120 film in my 6x6 Hasselblad. It probably doesn't mean much but it's fun to experiment though not so great in filing the negative in a 3 by 4 sheet. I think if I am able to advance past the 12th frame, I am able to press the shutter just by resetting the frame counter. I think I did get the 13th frame but unfortunately I lost the very first frame by loading the film crooked toward the very end.

I need to shoot another 120 soon. I just need to do that right to get the feel good feeling back.

4 comments:

  1. please do something that's more meaningful, no one interest in your film developing, we want you upload more Chrissie's pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. wp2007,
    I don't have any of her pictures, if I could find them online, then people have them already, why even bother. I thought I at least have some content you couldn't find anywhere else no matter how boring it is. Anyway, you are hard to please, so I give up on you already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boring, man, can you write something that's more interesting, how about Tiger Woods' 25 mistresses, there should be somethings more excited that your B/W film developing, Mr Tram Guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. 周秀娜為迎戰2009年度香港書展,向外發放於塞班島取景的處女寫真《Kissy Chrissie》的胸照。其中一輯周秀娜穿三點式內衣,有數張懷疑露出乳暈。周秀娜就疑似走光照回應,表示自己已有打底,但可能有錯漏。她亦因此被傳媒取笑為「露暈娜」。[13]

    陶傑亦曾以此為題,寫了一篇名為《露暈娜》的抽水文章。[14]而網民討論方面,除了集中在討論「露暈」照片的真偽外,一般對該輯照片的評價不甚良好。[15][16]另外亦有高登網民對名字受此事件影響的1980年代香港歌手露雲娜狂搞爛gag。他們此舉亦令不少網民討論,在今時今日,被影射的露雲娜,到底還有多少網民認識她。[17]

    令周秀娜成為「露暈娜」的照片之一。
    令周秀娜成為「露暈娜」的照片之二。


    而在第二輯寫真中,繼續盡顯她誘惑的一面:她吃雪糕的照片,有疑似雪糕漿從口中滴出;而刷牙照片,疑似牙膏更滴落胸部。她亦因此被高登網民取笑為「滴娜」。[18][19]

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....