Sunday, December 20, 2009

Developed Fuji Acros 100

This was the first 135mm black and white I ever developed in more than twenty years.  Everything went well.  I was afraid the roll might have bunched up so I unspooled once before accepting the second load.  I thought my finger could feel the edge but I guess it's just the way the reel was designed, a bit tighter than the 120 reel.  The film came out good.  I used the same formula I used for developing the 120 format PX125 film.

I think I really need a scanner now, probably a new souped up desktop as well.

1 comment:

  1. boring, I am more interested in your test result of your little brother under the sub-zero temperature

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....