Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scout

Top ten reasons why I wanted to be a boy scout:-
  • How to tie all kinds of knots. I am sure the skill can be transferred or spilled over to tie other things. I mean tying papers for recycling.
  • I look good in uniform though I despise all organized group activities.
  • Go camping in the wood.
  • How to start a fire in the wilderness with nothing.
  • Play with camp fire.
  • BBQ in the wood.
  • Peeing and pooping every where, without washing hands.
  • Wearing a kerchief around the neck and looks proudly ridiculous.
  • Wear drab olive greens and be cheerful.

No 1 reason why I wanted to be a boy scout:-
So I can be a boy scout and bounce on a trampoline.

(My propensity to put out garbage post is relentless and unstoppable)

2 comments:

  1. one more reason, you can camping with girl guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. you like 跳彈床, 童子軍跳彈床,

    S C O U T 彈 彈

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....