Tuesday, May 05, 2009

No Answer No Bid

Ebay sellers who don't answer email questions anal retentively won't get my bids. I mean they should have listed their goods in every minute detail possible to begin with. If not, they should answer every single question with as much detail as possible. The fact that they don't list their goods in detail and don't bother to answer questions certainly raise red flag in my book. If they don't bother to answer pre-sale questions promptly, can you imagine if things go wrong post-sales, would they even bother to answer post-sales? I guess not. As a rule of thumb I always find something to ask in a potential bid. If they don't answer to my satisfaction, then forget about it, I won't bid.

1 comment:

  1. then go to my Yahoo auction site, I will answer all your pre and post sale questions

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....