Friday, May 08, 2009

Untitled





The original are much bigger, I resized them to width 1500 pixels before uploading them to Blogger. I think this might be the best scan I ever have, well I paid for it. I won't say I have mastered the 160 NC, but my very limited experience told me that, it's better to err on over exposing than underexposing it. I shot them at the rated 160 ASA and for the most part I guestimated the exposure relying on the f16 rule. For the above shots, I had my Nikon FE with me, so I relied on its meter and exposed those shots accordingly and I have to say I am pretty happy with the results. I don't think I have a lot of 160NC left and I haven't seen any more on Craigslist either. When my supply is gone, I either stop shooting my 120 or I pay retail which is expensive. I paid my expired film around $1 a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....