Saturday, August 30, 2008

Photographic Expedition

We went to Bronx Botanical Garden. Admission is free between 10 to 12 PM on a Saturday. We left home around 11:20 AM. I got my photographic gear ready. My all charged up battery, my D70, 80~200 mm, 18~70mm .... When I was on the highway, it dawned on me that I might have left my CF card at home. And sure enough after I parked the car, I checked on my D70 and my worse fear came true, it did say Empty on the D70 and I did not have a spare card in my camera bag.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 AM

    Ooops...

    The Garden should be very pretty now. Last time we went was in the Spring time, the flowers were about to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place is reasonably well maintained. I hate to talk about money all the time but now the All Garden Pass is $20 for Adult (we didn't get one). Only with the pass can you go to some of the best maintained places like the Rock Garden, the Conservatory. They have this Henri Moore exhibit going on. I saw a couple of kids, not mine, climbing on one of the them ... ha ha. W/out the camera and all, I was relieved to walk around with nothing weighing me or slowing me down.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....