Thursday, July 24, 2008

To Answer My Fans Question

To my millions of fans out there, I am sorry. No, you can't find any dead tree publication of this blog anywhere. You can only read it here online, period. My blog is really a Web log (yes, they are the same, my writing log on the Web, whatever), an epitome of no-holds-barred online personal journalism, an embodiment of self empowerment on the Web at its finest . If I were to agree with any publisher to create a dead tree version, that would be a total betrayal of a technology I so embrace.

END OF BS.

(ps: i love the word "epitome" as much as anybody else, i am going to use it knowing full well that I might face the wrath of online vigilante par excellence whose name shall remain unknown ....)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Right, you probably haven't heard of "Hell hath no fury like a pedant-faced-with-crap-she-can't-correct" then ;) It especially gets on my nerves when NATIVE English speakers didn't put in any effort in their writing in official communications.

    You know, despite the numerous exclamation marks to convey my exasperation, I consider myself pretty mild in my rant already, especially if you compare it to those written by Lynn Truss for example (she of the "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" fame).

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....