Thursday, July 24, 2008

Adobe Flash Crashes

Adobe Flash still crashes my system. I suspect it has to do with my old AMD Athlon chip from what I gathers.

I am running Ubuntu 8.04. Flash 9 or 10, Firefox 3. Flash 9, the production version, definitely without a doubt crashes Firefox 3 big time. I have to force quit the browser. I downloaded Flash 10 beta. Things get a bit better. Flash plays but not correctly, the audio will speed up in the midst of playing but it won't crash the whole browser but essentially defeats the whole Flash experience. It's Flash 10.0.0 d525. This is anecdotal, so take it with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....