Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Link

The Web is about links, without links there won't be any Web as we know it. I believe in links though I don't have a lot of them as I am not all that promiscuous. Also link is the way to go if you can't write anything better.

Here is a link that I find pretty interesting, though not interesting like I can read it in one go. If you are interested in translation, and you know who you are, this one is really for you in case you've missed it.

This is a translation of Leung Man To's essay by Snowdrops at http://crisapples.blogspot.com. If I didn't know it's a translation, I would have thought that it's originally written in English. I hope the fact that the post got linked here, a conglomeration of nonsense, doesn't reflect poorly on her part.

3 comments:

  1. Omigod, LCL, I'm gobsmacked! Hmmm, I'm very flattered by your kind linking of my long-winded and boring post. But to be honest, I think my translation is rather rubbish (that's why I stated that it was only an "attempt" in translation). All those special religious terms I had absolutely no idea how to translate, and so I kinda glossed over them and just focus on the gist of the essay...

    Anyway, thanks a mil' for the link... *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your rubbish is looking good. I could never ever crank out rubbish of that caliber.

    My readership barely reach 10 people so my link doesn't mean anything. But I kind of like it like that (do I even have a choice? Guess not.)

    All right, let me stop here before I begin to sound more ridiculous than I already am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I miss such an eloquent posting on one of my fond topics in one of my most-favoured Web logs? Thanks a lot, LAICHUNGLEUNG, anyhow, for drawing my attention to it.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....