Friday, April 18, 2008

Emails Found From The Gutter

In reverse chronological order.  Read from the bottom up.  Only if you are really bored.


I notice [redacted]'s got great birthing hips, too.

[redacted]

My grandfather's 1st wife died when my grandfather was relatively
young, left him 2 daughters but she was very kind enough to find a
young girl for my grandfather before she died, the girl was my
biological grandmother, who then made 6 to 8 kids for my grandfather,
one is my Dad.

I never seen my Grandfather before, not even a pic, I only know his
name and some relatives told me he's a slow motion person like my Dad
and me. Too bad I didn't inherent his gene.

My Dad has one wife and made 4 kids, I am the worst in my [redacted] family

[redacted]
--------------------
For my part, I have been making enquires. I am very receptive to the idea.
[redacted]

it's in Texas.  All men should love living there.  I don't know why they could do it for so long, men practicing polygamy and nobody really cares. They have child bride, arranged marriage, anything you can think of.  And the women are brainwashed that they believe that's what god want it.  Holy cow.  I didn't read up on this though, but I know it's in Texas.  Can you believe that, it's God's way to live a polygamy life.  God I love that kind of shit.

is it the one recently fuck up in US ? I forget which state, the motherfucker with many "wives", or sex slave age 14 to 16 ? how come the Amercian girls so stupid for many years
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or the Fundamentalist Church of Latter day Saints.

Communisum is not longer a threat to the west, [redacted] should give up his communism though and switched to Islamic

You have been spending too much time reading penthouse. You need to understand how the modern globalised economy works. Don't just look at the PICTURES. You have to look at the big picture.


-------------------------

I like her without her bikini on.

I like Guo Jiang Jiang too, in her Bikini
[redacted]

Guo jing jing is also from that town.

[redacted]

> For your reference, guys. [redacted] is pretty [redacted] from 石家庄。
> [redacted]

Jared also wrote a book called 'why is sex fun?'
This guy is very original. I like his books.

I'm and horny and I know why.

---------------------------

已 婚 男 子 與 情 婦 合 謀 迷 姦 好 朋 友 的 V 太 案 , 陪 審 團 裁 定 男 被 告 兩 項 以 虛 假 藉 口 促 使 他 人 作 非 法 性 行 為 的 罪 名 成 立 , 但 強 姦 罪 名 不 成 立 , 案 件 押 後 至 明 天 判 刑 。 
 
this motherfucker is lucky, how come these silly women so stupid
[redacted]

------------------------------------------------------

They don't tell you: "[redacted], I think I'm horny."

You've got to get to know a woman better and figure that out for yourself.

In Jared Diamond's words, women don't "advertise" that they're being
horny.    The female human being is the only species among primates
[including chimps and gorillas] that do not make love in the public.
Chimps and gorilla do.    [IMHO, perhaps they don't build homes with
doors.]

There's evolutionary reasons for that and it benefits the human
society.    But that's a long story.

-------------------------------------

Don't bother about them.      By natural selection, these women will
be weeded out and become extinct pretty soon.

By the same token, natural selection will allow horny women to have
lots of offspring and their horny genes will flourish in humankind and
there's always the chance that a hornier mutant gene will pop up from
nowhere in a woman and hornier women will flourish and beget more
hornier women.

It goes on and on like this and women therefore will generally become
hornier and hornier until the horniest woman [again a mutant] came
about and she will have the most offspring and these offspring will
have a greater chance of becoming the horniest women who will again
have the most offspring.    As a result, humankind prevails over all
other species.    This is known as evolution.      It is able to
explain why women are generally horny and why they enjoy sex.

Got it.    Please read Charles Darwin's books or Jared Diamond's
books.    The book Third Chimpanzee: the Evolution and Future of the
Human Animal by Jared Diamond has a very interesting chapter analysing
[the need for] different lengths of penis between man, chimp and
gorilla, as well as their relationship with the depths of vagina of
woman, female chimp and female gorilla.

[redacted]

I wonder there's some women in this world didn't need any sex at all,
like [redacted]

[redacted]

3 comments:

  1. You should be awarded the Best Editor of the Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this post on your blog, Jared Diamond's books will hit the NYTimes Bestsellers list one more time.

    I like what you did, LAICHUNGLEUNG, with the e-mails you'd found from the gutter.

    You are so very original, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Charles Darwin would be rolling in his grave when he saw how his theory is being interpreted and applied by so-called modern email correspondents.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....