Sunday, April 06, 2008

Queens Botanical Garden





All pictures shot using an aging Nikon D70, jpeg, aperture priority f-stop set at f5.6, ISO 200. This is like my way of shooting, painless. I don't do any post processing, unless when I am shooting on assignment for National Geographic, which has never happened and has yet to happen. Usually I find pictures come out better from Canon makes, but I find my D70 holding up pretty well, or I just have alarmingly low standard.
The garden is still under renovation, almost deserted, part of it was because of the cold weather. I hope to see some flowers soon, maybe next week or the week after next week.

6 comments:

  1. Your face looks like a begger, I wonder why they can tolerate you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks like Stephen Chow and the little boy in CJ7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 AM

    I think your sons are better looking. These days, we have to do something in the computer to make us look less frightening to others.

    vl2008

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my anti-mugging, anti-terrorism, and anti-theft look. It's good to look frightening, it avoids confrontation before it begins. It controls the situation, takes the doubt out of the equation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look more and more like LU Xun 鲁迅。 I like that look of yours. I like Lu Xun's writings as well as your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mum hates my look so much so that she called long distance just to inform me so. My mum has some blunt honesty that sometimes margins on being hurtfull... On well.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....