Friday, January 09, 2009

Week In Review

Free At Last.

The year began with a bang. Blah blah blah.

It has been pretty cold this past few days. But it's pretty OKAY.

Michelle Obama is responsible to save the American fashion industry while her husband, president-elect Barack Obama is going to be the spoke man for RIM's Blackberry with the potential of pocketing endorsement money in the neighborhood of $25 to $50 millions, according to the Times.

I still suck at ice skating, but I take proud in not hurting myself or anybody around during my daily practice. YouTube is my coach now. My career as a daredevil snowboarder maybe coming to an end ... sad but I just have to accept it.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:31 AM

    i know! when i was telling my dad about getting a blackberry, dad went, "u mean the one that obama uses?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberry looks very corporate. Oh, my son just told me his 4th grader friend has a Blackberry too .... So what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I confess, I was a BB addict ..


    「黑莓」手机 / BlackBerry Handheld Device

    http://lotusandcedar.blogspot.com/2007/12/blackberry-handheld-device.html

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....