Sunday, January 04, 2009

Let The New Year Begin

Any self respecting worker bee won't begin to work until tomorrow so for that reason most people's New Year begins tomorrow.  If you had to park yourself in the office any time between Christmas Eve and Jan 5, I salute you.  I parked myself twice in the office.  I was so in demand or at least so self-important.

Before the actual New Year begins, I would like to reflect on what happened in 2008, culturally, geopolitically, and metaphysically.  And gives a full analysis to the financial meltdown and what's more important a complete turn-key solution on to how to fix this god awful state of affairs that we dug ourselves or actually "they" dug us in.  But before I can tell you these stories, I have to tell you this story:  I am a liar.

Whatever happened happened.  What's going to happen in 2009?  It sure doesn't look very promising.  But like what the good old adage says, take it one day at a time.  And take it easy.  And with any luck, we'll all flourish and make it through 2009.  Good luck comrades.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is good to start with a low expectation and you will be more satisfied when you have gone thru 2009 in 1 pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically that's what I have been doing. It's good and bad. The bad part is really for somebody like me, I really need to set some goals otherwise I won't do anything.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....