Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Untitled

Though it is not summer yet, but NYC is sure heating up. I really can't stand the heat and the humidity. It's very very uncomfortable and sickening once the mercury hits the mid 80s.

So far, this summer I manage not to see any blockbuster movie, mostly they aren't my type of movies plus they are super long, clocking in more than 2 hours 15 minutes. So that's really pushing my attention span which I sure lack.

Now that the TV season is almost over, 200 channels there aren't really that much going on. Actually I don't actually watch TV, sometimes I just leave it on and browse the screen occasionally while I am online. American Idol is over, so there isn't much new to pretend to look forward to. And the very convoluted hit series called Heroes also ended a week ago, not that I am a fan. If I don't have anything particular to watch which is often the case, I just settle between CNN and Food TV aka Emeril TV. I really don't know how many Emeril shows there are on Food TV, but it seems to me every time I switch to Food TV, Emeril will be there, like a trusted friend, whether you like it or not, he's there for you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....