Friday, May 04, 2007

Seeing Double: Angel Hair Rip Off

© Gondola Veneziana
Ads of the World

©Jill Greenberg
More Greenberg's

Looks like O&M, Shanghai totally rips off Greenberg's style. The photograph, conceptually and stylistically speaking, is a carbon copy of what Greenberg did in End Times.

Source: Copycat Watch: That Cry Baby Looks Familiar, pdnonline, May 4, 2007 by David Walker.
[Editor's note: Fuck, as a z-list blogger, I feel totally ripping off the main stream media. My posts are pretty much rehash of what they say. And now I even pretend there is an editor, I guess I am hopelessly unoriginal.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....