Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Masthead

A spring time one of a kind masthead.

You only need to ask. I give you my tulip masthead. The reason I took it off was because the template doesn't mean to have a picture there, though it sure has that feature. The reason being the jpeg graphics doesn't scale if you resize the browser. Without the jpeg, the title actually scale with the rest of the page if you resize the browser. So I thought it wasn't meant to have a picture there. But since you like it I will put it up just for you until ... I feel like to take it down. Enjoy.

PS: Those tulips were taken in Queens Botanical Garden. They weren't the prettiest, but they were available ....
P.P.S. It was taken with my trusty Nikon D70 and Nikon 80~200mm f2.8 IF lens. I fired up my GIMP, cropped and scaled the jpeg so it looks like it will fit the width of my template. It's really trial and error but I got it to work somewhat beautifully or not so beautifully.

3 comments:

  1. show your ass at the header, it will be more attractive

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dirty motherfucker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's more like it. I think you did it just right.

    I wish I knew how to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....