Wednesday, May 30, 2007

House Warming in Freehold, New Jersey

photo taken by Tony san.
Here is the backyard of my friend's mansion in Freehold, New Jersey. None of the handsome guys were me. I am the ugly guy who always has a bad hair day, see below.

photo taken by Tony san.
Here is the Grill Master working his magic on the grill.

It took me and my Odyssey no less than three hours to drive from Flushing, New York to Freehold, New Jersey. The Holland Tunnel was a mess. But for Tony, his free food and catching up with old friends and talking in Cantonese, it's worth the trip. Coming back home was a bit better, about 2 hours taking the Verrazano Bridge.

6 comments:

  1. You looks good in the BBQ pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, from now on, I will only be taken picture next to a BBQ grill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lai can cook; so can you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:59 AM

    rl2007,

    you seem to have become more rounded in pictures. We will have to see you in person to make sure if that is true or not. See you in July.

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean I am fat? Yes, I am getting there, fat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am there already. I don't need to get there.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....