Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Something To Do

Mother's Day is coming and how do I know about it?  Because I don't live under a rock; all the channels I frequent are beginning to remind me that.  I never feel the need to know or remember when Mother's Day is.  When the time comes, I will be reminded.  I need to do something about it.  I knew I need to get a card to send home at the very least but I kept forgetting for the past couple of days.  And I forgot again today.  I thought I am going to get one during lunch hour but again I forgot about it.  Somebody's birthday is coming up soon.  So I have to think of something.  Thinking is hard.

1 comment:

  1. card is good, money can be better, send some USD banknotes to your mum, pay to my PayPal account, I can do the rest for you, charge you only 10% commission

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....